2012-2016 Maine College of Art, Portland, Maine, BFA Candidate in Ceramics.
· Learned how to fire gas, soda, raku and electric kilns
· Glaze Chemistry: Mixed own glazes and developed clay bodies to work with in the studio
· Courses taken: Glaze Chemistry, Porcelain Throwing, Raku and Soda, Intro to Wood Working, Wood Sculpture, Professional Practices, etc.
2018 Mother’s Day Craft & Vendor Fair Vendor
- Homemakers Health Services, Rochester, NH
2018 Springtime Pop-up Shop Vendor
- Rochester Community Center, Rochester, NH
2017-2018 Production Potter at Salmon Falls Stoneware, Dover, NH
2016-2017 Potter/Studio Assistant at Healing Touch Pottery, Brentwood, NH
2016 Visiting Artist at Dover High School
- Demonstrations on the potters wheel and a talk about life as a recent Maine College of Art Graduate
2015 Assistant, Maine College of Art Holiday Sale, Ceramics Department
2015 Apprenticed with Kit Cornell, Exeter, New Hampshire.
- Preparing work to be shipped, working booth during retail show, loading kilns and general studio maintenance
2015 Attended National Council on Education for the Ceramic Arts Conference (NCECA)
Providence, Rhode Island
2018 Cheers! Drink Up! Celebrating the Clay Drinking Vessel!
2018 4th Annual Dirty South Cup Call & Competition
2016 Senior Thesis Show
2016 Senior Ceramics Show
2014 “Nothing Major” Show
2016-2018 Village Goldsmith Gallery, Dover, NH
2014-2018 The Kaleidoscope Boutique, Henniker, NH
2013-2015 Maine College of Art student move-in day